Working with trade professionals: Architects, Engineers, and Contractors.
Scope of Work
Construction project managers and support staff use tried methods for execution
Constructing Residential and Commercial Properties from the ground up.
With the best materials, we keep costs at a minimum and outcomes as expected
Labor is throughly organized and suitable contractors chosen for appropiate work.
Our team works to ensure all timelines of our project are coordinated properly
We’ve Been Building For Over 45 years
If you have a Real Estate Development Opportunity, or are Interested in learning more, learn more about our process, team, and projects below.
Real Estate Developer
Michael has always had a passion for construction with over 40 years of experience in the real estate development industry. As a licensed building contractor, real estate broker, and mortgage broker, he founded successful development firms and built thousands of single/multi-family homes along with numerous retail and mixed-use projects.
Profoundly driven, Michael’s forward-thinking instincts led to concepts and designs that have won him and his team several awards, such as the Palm Award and Pinnacle Award for architecture and design.
Throughout his career, Michael’s reputation for excellence that has contributed to his successful expansion of projects across the Southeastern United States. Currently, he and his team own and manage apartment communities, commercial strip centers, and other related investments …and continue to remain prominent and active in the industry, embracing the core values of integrity, innovation, and growth.
In his free time, he enjoys hitting the slopes in Colorado, golfing, cycling and playing tennis when he is not spending time with his family.
Some of Michael’s completed projects. Approximately 40 retail strip centers around the Southeastern United States including:
- Caveness Farms
- West Boynton Medical Center (10,000-ft office-medical complex)
- Cherrydale Corners
- Newport, Virginia
- Bay Harbor Townhomes, Bay Harbor, Florida
- Waterview at Boynton Lakes (130 homes)
- The Estates at Rainbow Lakes (190 homes)
- Montego Bay at Boca Pointe (115 townhomes)
- Bay Estates at Rainbow Lakes (110 homes)
- Las Flores at Mission Bay (Boca Raton) (112 townhomes)
- The Grove (Boynton Beach) (500 homes)
- Grove Isle (125homes)
- Gateway Club (Boynton Beach) (319 apartments)
- The Enclave (Delray Beach) (224 apartments)
- Deston Shoppes (175,000-ft center)
- Brier Creek Medical (2-story medical center)
- Schaumburg (Chicago) (300 apartments)
- Miracle Car Wash & Boca Gas Station (Boca Raton)
- Mizner Falls (a 288 adult single-family home community he developed in Boynton Beach)